Nick Pointer



Nick Pointer

Info:
From Cotabato City

Education and Work
Employers:
I am a Certified BUM

College: notre dame university

Philosophy
Favorite Quotations:
love...love...love....= happy ; )

Sports
Favorite Athletes:
Derick Hubalde, Emster

Arts and Entertainment
Music:
Charice On Glee, Britney Spears, Jaco Benin, Kenneth Tadong, Vincent Bueno, Liezel Garcia

Television: Miss Earth Pageant, Urban Zone, Miss Universe Pageant (official fanpage)

Activities and Interests
Other:
Maria Venus Raj, We love GEORGINA WILSON., MARIA VENUS BAYONITO RAJ, Major Major- Ms. Maria Venus Raj @_@, Czarina Catherine Gatbonton, aussieBum, Krista Arietta Kleiner, Ash Reginald Evasco | Photographer, Hubad Na Katawan, Official 2(x)ist, Cute Guys of Davao, Yeu Santos-Chua Photography, Alyssa Campanella, Photography, Shamcey Supsup for Miss Universe 2011! :]and 56 more

Basic Information
About 'Nick:

I am wild, crazy, and a huge rebel.
I am always up to something.
I have tons of energy, and most people can't handle me. I am very intense.
I'm definitely a handful, and I'm likely to get in trouble. But my kind of trouble is a lot of fun.
You are a very lucky person. Things just always seem to go my way.
And because I'm so lucky, I don't really have a lot of worries. I just hope for the best in life.
I'm sometimes a little guilty of being greedy. Spread my luck around a little to people who need it.
I am the total package - suave, sexy, smart, and strong.
I have the whole world under your spell, and I can influence almost everyone I know.
I don't always resist my urges to crush the weak. Just remember, they don't have as much going for them as I do.
I am friendly, charming, and warm. I get along with almost everyone.
I work hard not to rock the boat. My easy going attitude brings people together.
At times, I can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, I pull it together.
I am relaxed, chilled, and very likely to go with the flow.
I am light hearted and accepting. I don't get worked up easily.
Well adjusted and incredibly happy, many people wonder what my secret to life is.
I am very open. I communicate well, and I connect with other people easily.
I am a naturally creative person. Ideas just flow from my mind.
A true chameleon, I am many things at different points in my life. I am very adaptable.
I am truly an original person. I have amazing ideas, and the power to carry them out.
Success comes rather easily for me... especially in business and academics.
Some people find me to be selfish and a bit overbearing. I'm a strong person.
I tend to be a pretty tightly wound. It's easy to get me excited... which can be a good or bad thing.
I have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly. I don't stick with any one thing for very long.
I have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. My biggest problem is making sure I finish the projects I start.
I am a seeker. I often find yourself restless - and I have a lot of questions about life.
I tend to travel often, to fairly random locations. I'm most comfortable when I'm far away from home.
I am quite passionate and easily tempted. My impulses sometimes get you into trouble.
I am usually the best at everything ... I strive for perfection.
I am confident, authoritative, and aggressive.
I have the classic "Type A" personality.
I am very intuitive and wise. I understand the world better than most people.
I also have a very active imagination. I often get carried away with my thoughts.
I am prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. I sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals.

Interested In: Women

More photos:




















CLICK HERE TO GO TO HIS FACEBOOK PROFILE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers